Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If you've ever been to Heaven, this is twice as Nice.

College is just dandy.

I dunno why its so tiring tho. I come home everyday feeling as if I've had PJK for hours n' hours. And those who know me, you probably get the idea. PJK was just nothing short of *euck*s.
Its getting better luckily. My classmates are decent people, and to answer your question; Yes they are a number of international students who are O-level grads in my class.

Which makes most of them about fifteen or sixteen? And I have two koreans in my class. A girl and a boy. I have not made any friend-friends yet. So keep your drawers on the both of you.

Hmm what else should I mention?

Bio is easily by far my favour-est subject. I just love it. And my brain is definately rusty from six months of mental break. I couldn't even simplify square roots and whatnot shit at Math today.

Damn dumb.


Watev. I miss the two of you. Whats been up? Keep me updated here or I'm just a phone call away you ding-dongs.

And you fucking people, yes I did cut my hair and dyed it AGAIN. Fuck you if you keep asking I will.




To Lisa : spell it for me then miss-know-it-all ;)
To Khy Li : I'm holding you accoutable to my next cup of kopi peng for real.
Lovelovelove.


Living legend, you can look but don't touch,
I'm cold as fire baby, hot as ice,
If you've ever been to heaven; this is,
Twice as nice ;)

-Britney Bitch, Hot as Ice

No comments: