Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here's to You!

Phew, glad I am able to survive another week. Week 6 is out of the way. Week 7 has 1 assignment due plus a whole lot of less time for other assignments.

But life is not all about college right? Right.

So this week I had a few haven't-been-home-for-over-12hours days. One of which was Wednesday.

Wednesday CF was powerpacked. I was in-charge for the opening icebreaker session before the main event, and thank God it went super well. After that Paul (I would love to introduce you all to Paul but it would not do justice to him if I did it here, later I kena sumpit) kicked off the movie. Today's meeting was dubbed Popcorn CF and we watch the movie "Facing The Giants". If you haven't watch it, watch it.

After that I went for the ever bubbling pot of boiling lava Scouter's Council meeting. I tell you even Gossip Girl is pale in comparison.

Skip Thursday and on to Friday. 'Thank you' la my one and a half men. Went to Sunway Pyramid after college with Jal and Ming. This was probably the first pure Two and a Half Men outing. We decided to catch Wanted, well they actually and I just got convinced to do it... (sorry to my other "boss" if you happen to be reading this).

But anyway the movie was cool. If you were to convert the flow of the movie into wave form, it would produce a reading similar to an ECG with the pulse rate of 400 heartbeats per minute, although you can say its partly due to our beloved government and their video editing programs. However in a nutshell, I would say the movie is sort of like a rojak of Spiderman and 300, combining a journey to self discovery and pure gore. Its definitely a movie that Mr. Yeoh would hate. Try telling him that you actually think bullets can be bent or that you can parry bullets with butcher knives. It definitely wont turn out Angelina Jolie.

But hey, in the end you know your RM8 is well spent when you see bullets being put through Angelina Jolie's and Morgan Freeman's skulls as well as catching a glimpse of the "iSniper", combining comfort,accuracy and distance all in one barrel. So definitely watch it if you're planning to while I await the unveiling of The Dark Knight.

When I was just planning to drop out of school and earn tons of money becoming a professional bullet bending assassin, I woke up the next day to 6 hours of straight replacement lecture classes. That's enough details. After that went to church for youth and celebration. It was wonderful to see Pastor Daniel getting all pumped up. I wonder how old is he actually sometimes.

Then I received an S.O.S from the FFK King himself about Yumcha 3. Ding and Me arrived in style to Ming Tien and had a great time meeting up with some of them, especially Wei Hoong and Chow Ping.

>>f>>a>st fo>rwa>>>rd>>>>>>

I passed my undang! 46/50. Next is 12 hours of bengkel (6 for car and another 6 for motorcycle). That's the Week 6 wrap up for you. I need to really get my ass off the chair and start getting some pop-up cards done. Oh yea I almost forgot, cheers to You!

No comments: