Monday, July 7, 2008

Stuff a Tissie up your Nosey,

Ah. So much mucus is leaking from my nose, it's not even cute anymore.

So its Monday (again) and the weekends are over. This is probably the fastest weekend I've had in ages. Probably because the prospect of having to be somewhere come Monday, has speed-ed the clock up.

I'm surprised this phenomenon doesn't have a scientific theory behind it. Haven't you wondered why when you're dreading something, time trickles speedily and when you're looking forward to something (ie. the last 10 minutes of your final paper), that 10 minutes suddenly feel like a whole hour?

I do, writing my name on a piece of paper 5-zamillinonth-times doesn't seem to cut 10 minutes at all.

in-other-news (stolen from Lisa)

Classes were great today (except Chemistry and LAN) and I bumped into an old friend from DJ. Looks like Taylors isn't sucha big world after all you two men.

Tell me how the night went. Wish I could've been there. Honestly.

Oh about my neighbor? Well she just screams a lot at her children and it isn't very funny when her voice is audible at around 1-2Am in the morning when everybody is trying to get a shut-eye. Plus, it seems to be a nightly ritual as far as she is concerned.

Oh, not to mention. That psycho-bitch also has the same ritual every morning so you don't get enough sleep AND you wake up earlier than you have to. I also forgot to mention that her kids are in their 20s.

Now, doesn't that justify a death-by-curving-bullet you say?

Slut.

X-sniffs-O

No comments: