Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Imagine this too while you're at it

I wouldn't have thought that Jal would despise Econs so much. I always anticipated that he would love it as much as I did. But that aside, this isn't going to be an Econs bashing session but for me personally, its a Accounts bashing session.

See unlike Jal, who has the benefit of not being able to comprehend a single word that is uttered in Econs, I on the other hand have the curse of being able to understand Accounts lecture but becomes totally blank when I attempt the questions myself.

I mean what the hell? Is this even possible? This is insane, mainly because Accounts mid term is this Friday (which adds to the anger since it means I won't be able to catch The Dark Knight, two thumbs up for the posthumous Oscar). The day I came to realize this was yesterday during Accounts tutorial. There was even a glimmer, just a glimmer, of hope when my Accounts lecturer joked about dropping subjects though the line between jokes and insults in her intonation seems ever so blur.

I don't have a description as vivid as Jal's but its just dulan. This week marks the end of my horrendous extra classes stuffed with mid terms and assignments. Really hardly any room to breathe but enough room to be slashing Wutai grunts on the PSP. Procrastination, procrastination. Don't try it at home kids.

No comments: