Thursday, December 27, 2007

Then and Now

This is Then, (2006)


Dear bloggers, as I have mentioned in my last post, photos are evidences of how much time has passed - that it didn't just stay frozen. Look at the pictures I have posted and you'll realised how much all of us has changed. I don't even remember Sarah having centre-parting! And Estee with braces! (you can't really see it in this picture) I'm glad all of us became much better-looking over the year! I'm not tutting my own horn, it's true. You'll see.







This is Me, Jal, Sarah, Alwin, Jessica, Estee and Wee Kiat in Aquaria. (Jess was taking the picture). We had such a good time in there. The aquarium is sort-off a free ride thing. Its only one part of the whole place. So you can go through it
as many times as you like. Which we all took advantage of. We went in twice. We wanted to go a third time, but all of us were having headaches by the second round already. Maybe it's because of the moving floor (it moves to keep you going) and us trying to take pictures while the floor moved us. So do forgive, if the pictures aren't very nice and clear. The floor was moving okay?








Right, heres your evidence of Estee in braces. Although I might be in danger right now from her (for posting a picture to ridicule her), I can't help it. You all have to see this picture to be able to realise how different she looks now! Even me, I was actually a little bit too skinny in my opinion. The oversized shirt made me look even scrawnier than I actually was. Thank goodness I don't look like that anymore. And Estee, try to be a good sport and not "burst" because of this picture and my comment on it! *winks*































This is Now, (2007)


This is Me, Michelle, Estee and Kye Ling at the Curve. See, Estee looks so pretty now doesn't she? Braces can do wonders, you better thank your orthodontist Estee!


Me and Sarah in prom night. Look how different she and I are now. I can barely recognize us if compared to the earlier pictures. Sigh, wonder how different we will be in 10 years to come?


Burst girl and I. I like the red dress, reminds me of Tinkerbell from Peter Pan. Except when she was telling me how the dress looked like, she said : " Like tinkell bell wan lar, you know zig zig zag zag at the bottom wan". Oh my goodness imagine my horror when I heard her say that? Thank goodness the dress was nothing like her description.




Florence and I in prom night! Florence looks like a Hollywood star in this picture! Yet she was insecure about how she looked that night. My goodness, there shouldn't be anything to worry about when you look THAT good.




Mariam, moi, Aida and Jal at Prom Night. Everyone looks so posh and nice. I absolutely love it.

Can you guys see the difference now? I can. I can't believe one year has changed us so much. Wonder how we'll all look like in the many years to come. I guess Estee can't wait to see me when im sixty. She'll love to see my wrinkles and sagging fats. Oh my goodness, lets not go there.

Okay, guys I'm running out of ideas and photos to blog about. This blog has become more about me than the 3 of us. How come you guys don't update the blog anymore? You bitches.


No comments: