Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Remember the 5th of December

Sathis's place was the spot to be on this day of December. He hosted his brithday party if you can call it that- it lacked a cake and the singing of the birthday song. But whatever 'party' he had was blinking marvelous. I had a splendid time. Thanks Sathis.

Many of the two-and-a-half-men's friends turned up. We talked, joked and even playfully insulted each other. I loved the fact that so many people turned up. People who I don't think Sathis is really close or even near to turned up. But I doubt that really mattered. Everybody just enjoyed each other's company. The noise was absurd. There was so much laughter and shouting it was hard to hear yourself think. I bet the neighbours were fuming. There were no calls from the police thankfully. Just chit-chatting with friends can be so entertaining it's no wonder hit shows like Friends and Seinfeld are so popular. It's just plain fun. Owh, and you wouldn't believe the insults that were dished out among us. Crazy hilarious. Side splitting laughter was never truer tonight. I particularly like the one about the Stalker (this might only be understood by the two and a half men).

A game of truth-or-dare was played by a gathering of friends at a quaint veranda looking out onto the roofs of the other houses.It was also drizzling, but nobody cared that much. Spinning of a 7-Up bottle was the manner in which the victims of this game were chosen. The dares that were performed made me laugh till I swear I tasted my lunch which I thought I had earlier digested. Sad to say, these dares and confessions (via picking the Truth option) stays among the friends on the veranda. All I can tell you is that lips, poles and G-strings were involved. Just let your mind wander.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight. The other two bloggers probably did as well. Friendship is important for all three of us I suspect. All three of us are loud, talkative extroverts which make our friends ever more important to us.

So, to all those who weren't there it's a shame. You would have loved it

To all those that were,
Remember, Remember the 5th of December.

No comments: