Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bye Bye My Good Friends

Dearest Jal and Sarah,

I'm so sorry I've been MIA for the past few days before you guys went to NS. It is with my deepest regret that I didn't hang-out with you all and its made me hate work so much more.

I wish you both the very best, although you won't be able to read it here. I feel kinda syiok-sendiri, but then again its the thought that counts doesn't it?

Love you both, and can't wait for you both to be back and hear all the screaming and shouting again. Its kinda odd without you guys now. The screaming and shouting I make echoes back at me and it doesn't get any louder. I never thought screaming and shouting about gossip was going to be this sad. *wipes tears*

As for your post Jal, thank so much for giving a shout out before you left. It really made me miss you even more. The FORCE will be with me now! I will be needing it to deal with the happenings of my life in your absence.

I await your "burst" stories from NS camp.

No comments: