Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Reply : Ask Cheeks

Firstly, the picture you posted Cheeks, proves exactly what a bitch you are. Not only is it sooo unflattering, ... well I just can't believe you posted THAT picture! What if someone at work comes across this blog? I don't even know how to begin explaining it to them. AHEM!

And you Jal, thanks for being such a GREAT friend. You better give me a good long post and apology! I'm distressed, WHERES MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Anyway, what you say is true Chee Kong. Passion is the truest yet most underrated virtue. Enthusiasm will come if I am passionate about my job. And right now, I am convinced that I'm passionate about medicine. Sorry for the moment of weakness there, anyway thats what this blog is about anyway.

By the way you bloggers out there who are looking for Uni or College textbooks, the place I was talking about in my previous post is seriously great! Check it out if you want to. Its in SS14 beside Maybank, its quite easy to miss, so keep your eyes peeled for "University Bookstore".

Work was great today and Im feeling quite enthustiastic right now. So not much to bitch about.. yet. Until the next time~ da de dum.

And Jal, if no posts comes by the end of the week from you, rest be assured your house won't be safe. A mad half-men is coming to attack both your dogs and trees, I am not kidding.
(WHERES THE JAL I KNOW IN THIS PIC?)
Love ya both =)

No comments: