Saturday, December 29, 2007

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

It's actually the day I leave for NS already. This will be my last post before you guys get posts from NS.

I am starting this project of mine where I send mail back which come in the format of blog posts for the blog. Hopefully it will be insightful and will show what it really is like in NS.

I think thats all. I really should go to bed now. It's quite a long journey to Kem Jiwa Murni, Perak. And I'm guessing there will be activities for us as soon as Day 1.

To my other one and a half men: May the force be with you.

To all the people who wished me the best for NS I thank you.

I will be back on the 5th of February to celebrate Chinese New Year.

Till then, TTFN

Jal

Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

No comments: