Thursday, October 2, 2008

The rempit here

@Mingster -- Sounds great but hiring a live band is a bit over the top for me, unless its our own live band and maybe we can do without the shit, its too smelly, but it might be just me.

Anyway I've been enjoying automobilic freedom the past 2 days which is sadly offset by having no life beefing up Squall and Co.. But I manage to score a few hours at the Tung residence earlier so it was quite ok.

Okla seriously, 1 paragraph is the best I can manage. My life has been that lifeless.

Before I end I just add some extra info about the play just incase everyone went all dulan about the lack of info on the poster. Hold your horses cause its more like a short skit around 8-10minutes long and we are performing under the banner of this event called The Platform whereby ANYONE can join. Supposingly a normal show should house 6 -- 15 minute skits such as ours but rarely there is 6 shows up for viewing. So if on next monday there is only ours, please don't curse us for driving out all the way to KL just to watch us (which should be worth it no matter how long we perform) for 8 minutes.

Another thing, since it is KL, I strongly advise that you car pool or come by personal transport. Although the KTM is very convenient on its own, but its at night in a case where there will be 6 shows, then it the whole thing might end quite late (if you were to choose to stay for the whole thing) and the KTM might not be open then. If you still insist on using the KTM then may I add that you should have someone accompany you because the route to KLPac is dark. The map to KLPac and any information of getting there is available on the KLPac website

I hope that answers most of your questions. If you wanna ask about the play itself, the synopsis and what not, well, why not come down next monday and find out yourself? =D

No comments: