Thursday, October 2, 2008

The mingster here

Thanks kazillons for that enlightening comment Lee-Sah and speaking of which, are you gonna attend the thang that I oh-so failed to promote? Don't say I didn't warn ya, you'll be missing big shit if you're not going.

On a nother note, things seem to be rooting on the upside this week. Allegedly, my parents will be back soon from their little *inserts sacarstic inverted commas here* camping trip, and all shall be well again. No more watering the plants, and doing the laundry to cheesy ABBA music anymore for me! ( I'm doing all the housework because I'm both efficient, and brother bribed me with a dinner at Madam Kwan's Mid Valley last night, double ke-yum-ness)

And and! I am very upset we had to cancel the sleepover you whores. Owe owe owe me biggie time time ya'all.

But of course, I didn't blog to complaint about the mundane to you two.

As I was in the shower today singing along to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack and dancing my fat little ass off, I was struck with a brilliant idea!

WHY DONT WE....
TOTALLY....

Host a completely fuck-some party come December??
The idea is so hot, it fries my brain everytime i think about it. So it's like *pst*pst*pst*charred*ow*stop-thinking-ming the whole effing day.
Totally right??? We can have a live band and shit! Details I'll tell you next I see you.

Aiyoh, I beh tahan myself. How lah now. Shall we doooitt??

xx

shoutouts :
Happy Raya to my fawesome Malay bffs ever Fana, Aida, and Leee-sah.
Dapat banyak duit raya and belanja me kot... *ngeks*

VWWJ, careful abit lah when you drive. Dead people not cool weih. Not funny either.

SOS

No comments: