Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bombings

It's bad enough that is raining like bulls and cows nowadays but the thunder is worse. It's as if they had brought the war on terrorism here and there is has been aerial bombings. The lightning has been pretty bad too. The lightning last Friday fried my router and on the following day, it took out my entire telephone line. Not to mention few days ago, it tore a part of my neighbour's roof off leaving a hole.

The weather certainly has been very inconvenient of late. These things kinda makes you think of what Al Gore is trying to tell us about the environment and global climate change. Maybe we should do something about it. I can definitely give up drinking off plastic bottles or start cycling to college(maybe) if it prevents us from living in shelters built because rising sea levels and the weather disallow us the freedom to roam freely on the Earth. Oh God, all these thoughts and images of a post-apocalyptic world is rushing through my head now. AHHHHHH~~~!

This semester seem to have a lot of subjects that require writing which I totally don't mind. Started web page design today and I think it's going to be fun. Others like sociology or marketing, we'll see.

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

its the end of the world ooh ah!

well the earth's bound to get sick some time. :/