Wednesday, October 29, 2008

energizer : music?

ahh. theres nothing like cool mist, the dawning Sun, a cup of hot tea at freezing McDs (oxymoron much?), a good read and Coldplay blotting the world out on your headphones; to start your morning. isn't fix you like the most haunting song ever? in a good way. i had a great morning...

until some annoyingly noisy group of people from Sri KL popped by to have breakfast and I had to tone up my music, spoiling my perfect Devil Wears Prada morning. Coldplay on loud is tres' potong steam you know kids? go read the newspaper or something. Obama assasination plot whatshit.

anyhoo! today is a fabbity fab fab dayy nonetheless. Alicia brought me my fabulus copy of Brisingr (the huge and totally going to Brazil version, three fives bitches) ANND she got it on sale at the MPH Warehouse!! It was only 50 bucks! Like fuck me and go to heaven already right? the lovely book is now on its throne in my precious bookshelf, fresh pages to be read... ahhhh can't wait till the weekend. i'm dying to know what happened to Eragon.

in any case. good luck you SAM-ers and MUFY-ers. I know exams are like moving into your house practically.

here you go cunts. a picture that i apparently do not do very often.
this face expensive lah ;)
xoxo babes.

No comments: