Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gossip central

It would seem that when Raya comes around, the black hoogies come out to hunt.
And last Saturday, the bullseye was dead-set on Lisa's house.
omfg girlfriend, i am so shocked on your behalf.
i have enough experiences when it comes to getting robbbed.
But seriously, getting robbed at home while the you're at home??
that takes the cake, all robberies concerned.

xx

for those who I haven't already told, last last thursday my friends and I were robbed.
myself, this time being the third.
I didn't techinically lose much but my other friends,
Licia, Suzzie, Alphonsus and Shun Wei.
Lost books, ipods, cameras, voice recorders and shit.
AND, (yes that's not all) my friend's Vios got smashed in the driver's window.
SEE, we were at pasar malam chow yhang, so we parked our car near the park ryte?
Then. the fuckas came and robbed the car, because we left our bags in the boot.
when we came back from pasar malam. it was all gone like shezz-bangers during winter.
At this point, i would appreciate if you dont call us idiots for leaving our bags in the car.
Yes, khyli im talking about you.

Anyway, my point being; Malaysia is such a dangerous place,
and the police aren't hooting it for knuts.
sure, it happens alot.
but it doesn't mean they shouldn't pay attention when we lodge our reports.
I have personal experience here. ever tried lodging a report after being robbed?
it's like trying to talk to a bitch.
and i don't mean the slutty one or me.
srsly! should a doctor not treat a patient with common cold because it happens alot?
NO!
judge the scales you polices, it's tilting towards hell.

xx

GGF??! This blog has just totally become a gossip central hasn't it?
I hope you're okay Liss.
We lubb you and thank GOD you're okay.
anddd. dont hurt those that you love.
sometimes it's better to shut up.

***all information encoded here is true and certified and HAS happened.
you slllutss; im ready for your questioning.


1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

hahaha. no where in the world is safe anymore, except maybe under a rock.

and that's assuming that nobody decides to look underneath.