Wednesday, October 8, 2008

cartoons are the life of every party.

Dudu-facey-lindsaylohan-suzie and fantymoi.

The picture is shoo cute right? We did it in the middle of 2nd period Thinking Skills, when Ms. Yoong was being boring as per usual.
I also hate Sony Ericsson cameras because when you forget to silent it,
the effing "click" is so loud.
reminds me of that time Lee-Sah and I tried to take a picture of this swimmer dood
she totally had a crush on during math tuition form 3
good memories kan lis? ;)
xx
congradulations to you CK on the high flying results, and Flo too.
Judging by the enthusiasm in which you type, i assume you did fantastico!
Gratsss. shall we celebrate?
life is so depressing these days, anything is worth celebrating; right dear?
by the way, i found out also today that Ms. Yoong (my fboring thinkingskills lecturer)
is the aunty of ALEX YOONG! The F1 racing car driver,
tho, it took me the better part of 20 minutes to finally find out who he is xD
don't blame me, i don't watch F1.
but dooooooood
cool innit?

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

hahah! i remember that dude. whatshisname. jen something or other? tah.