Monday, October 6, 2008

OH my G

you twooo. blogging here using Jit's account now lah.

In any case,
I totally hear you girlfriendd, Mamma Mia! IS TOTALLY AWESOMEEE.
XXCYBER-FIIIEEEXXX
have fun you two, unlike moi who has to stay home and study tonight.
i'm sure the play would be a blasttttt.
and i am adding extra letters to the back of all my words for emphasis
grrr I really wanna be there tonightttt ;( cibai.

I wuv you two to bitssss.

xx

Now where was I? Hmm .Cumulative Frequency Curves sings to me....
Honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, ah-hah, honey honey
I'd heard about you before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine
Oh, you make me dizzy

-catch on to the awesomeness that is ABBA music, old school baby!

No comments: