Monday, October 13, 2008

hear hear ;)

Surprised to hear from me? Don't be. Theres this online feud going on between an unidentified person (namely me, whats up with the the unknowns, BFFe?) and CK (I am trying very hard to keep your name in mystery) ; and its too hot not to talk about.

Guilty pleasure? girlfriend, you know me only too well. as we all know, my very existence centres around gossip and all things mundane, or was I just trying to be sacarstic?

get with the program! your head is neither hot enough to be gossip, neither boring enough to be called mundane for my pleasures.

football? so last season. rugby is the new shindig; ever since David Beckham left the football front in England, our eyes have been dead set on other potential athletes we would lovee to dress. so the football analogy? so yesterday.

but don't worry. all of us admire chivalry on your part. and the others are just secretly supporting me, because they love bitches. Noone openly supports the devil do they? so this time, the cat calls for your victory. i shall sip my soda and bury my face in shame.

so not happening.

until the next time we argue. xoxo.
you're totally my BffE, we argue over the most trivial things.

No comments: