Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Google

What would I do without you. everyone googles everyone and everything these days. you can find anything on google. you can even get super nice pictures on google images. and you can even google moi, and probably the word bitch comes out; but thats not the point.

srsly gffs. take for example today, I was dying to know the lyrics to MC's 7 things, so i googled it. And yesterday I had to finish my research on motion and i googled it. And the day before that i wondered what would happen if i put in lee-sah bodoh, so obvy D i googled it.

even now, i bet you're all google-ing lee-sah bodoh to see what happens.

well, fuck you all. my google baked on me just a minute ago. Ewwwww. And now i need to google something on gossip girl and vocabs for my book, but obvy D I can't. Ew ew. I mean srsly, isn't it like beyond. I feel like fainting, literally.

appreciate what you have at the mo. google is last thing to be taken for granted babes. srsly. some people rule the Earth using google. how do you think presidents hire private assasins to kill political opponents? google-ing while they are whitening their teeths at the spa or having a fake bake; like duh? their profiles are all over google. srsly!

xoxo


... (3 hours later)

Yay me-ness. my trusty google is fuctional and back from its untimely holiday. back on track to bigger more important things (ie. shoes) . have you guys totally noticed the classic slip-on shoes that were worn back in the 90s and are now so very in? it's like the world's biggest fashion comeback. so i was having an online monitor-sexgasm via google just now, and i saw the awesomest of them at the Vans website.

click me to see awesome.

if you're lazy, lets do you a favour. here;

this, my fellow fashion front friends; is whats in. casual, sensual, carefree, classic, clean, simple and classy. with a nice pair of pressed shorts and a good button-down fitted short sleeved, you'll totally be channelling Chace Crawford in gossipgirl episode 2 season 2.

omg, i did not just recite that. but you guys all know im a total gossipgirl slave anyway. nothing new. as i was saying, the shoes are fawesome. if you're on a sexgasm, go look for it; im sure they sell them in other places, apart from Vans. Lacoste's got plenty i heard. and they're not too expensive compared to your primary leather loafers or nike sneakers.

they also come in other colours (click webbie) but I don't suggest the complicated patterns, they can be tacky if you don't dress it up nicely. ahh i'm totally going to Brazil just thinking about it. logging off now and promising to save up for my own pair....
xoxo.

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

vans rule. especially them checked ones (which i have yet to get grr).