Monday, August 11, 2008

Snowing?

So not funny, going to college today, everyone talking about the Beijing 2008 Olympics opening that I missed.

(no offence Jal xD)

So i pretended to nod away at their rantings,
Takkan want to admit I missed it right??
But was it seriously so insanely chun, as everyone else claims it to be??
Aghhh must watch! Must WATCH!

Heck, Even Mumm and Dadd watched it till the end and kept rubbing it in that I missed it.
Tch.
Had a great weekend tho. And a good start of this week because no math homework today, which doesn't happen very often at all and its four more days to the weekend.

alicila : You're so fat la, flabby.
moi : Who you calling fat la; fatty.
alicila : oh yeah? I wonder why it snows everytime you walk past.
moi : *gives affronted look*
aicila : don't melt snowmannnn.
moi : you bitch.
aicila : *gives back affronted look*
aicila : snow snow snow. oooh sooo cold.
moi : *sticks middle fingers up in rapid-dance-like motion. both of them*

....what would i do without these bitches in class man. And yes, "snow" does refer to my dandruff. I've no more perfect hair ;(

On another note,

LISA manalah engkau. How come my besties don't even hang with me nomore. bitches.
JAL your highlighters are still with me.
CK one more picture of moi in those moments, I'll drop you to best friend status.

Ciao ciao.

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

nah, the opening wasn't so great.

well, no, actually it was.

sorry ming.