Tuesday, August 19, 2008

EVOL...

I was talking to Su Chien today about relationships and love over double-torture-opps-
I meant, Physics. To sum it up, it was a pretty strange conversation.

Maybe because it was so normal, and just oh-so very random.

She got into a petty argument with her BF, so it bothered her a little; hence the topic of discussion at hand. mmmm. relationships. I haven't thought about that in such a long time.

Especially the L word bit.

So I told her the usuals, that they'll work it out eventually and it's really no big deal. (seriously it wasn't such a big deal). That he'll come to his senses in time and either one of them would apologize and the whole ordeal will be smoothed over.

Apparently she found that very comforting. So did I, for being able to comfort.

Until she threw a total flashbang back at me.
"Are you speaking from experience Yong Ming?"
Goodness! Moi, speaking from experience. Tish.
Actually, I've been wondering. Many of my besties have started dating by now.
How come it doesn't bother me one bit?
Am I really so happy I don't need to go through all of it myself?

All this was running through my mind when I told her :

"You don't have to be a genius to know love is awesome. I didn't exactly go through it myself, but I know enough, to know it always smoothes things over. Especially the petty bits. Its love isn't it... Why else bother going through it"

A curt nod was her reply and we both established its time to pay attention to Mr.Suresh or we'll both fail next Monday's class test.

Sigh. Random. innit?

No I'm not emo. Just expressing a thought.
From a totally academic point of view ;D
You fuzzies know how happy I am, where I am.
Right? ;)

My conversation has run dry
Thats whats going on, nothings fine
Im torn
-natalie imbruglia, torn.

No comments: