Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey Dood(s)


*A-hyugk* I hear you snowman!

While Ming decides to stop doodling, I am just beginning.

On the issue that weekdays are boring, tell me about it. 'No lecture + guilt - entertainment = dulan boring'. You know Ming, I suggested to Jal yesterday that for our all men outing this Friday we do a picnic. What do you think? Randomness and economical-ness.

At the same time, in conjunction with the Olympics, I would love to announce that me and 4 other jolly fellows have made it into the Charade competition semi-final round in my college going to be held this Friday. The winner then will get to go nose-to-nose with the winning group from the Science stream. Ohh happiness, happiness, happiness.

In the real world :

The Star sprinkled some joy on me today. This article going on and on about the possible revival of 'protest songs' caught my eye. Much of the content didn't mean anything to me until I stumble upon the part where the author commented on the tunes hogging the mainstream airwaves recently:

"Handlebars stands out at a time when pop radio reverberates to the teen-scream shenanigans of Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers, the post-crunk club grooves of Flo Rida and Lil Wayne, and all things American Idol.

From listening to pop radio, few would know that the United States is involved in two wars and a hotly contested presidential election, or that economic worries abound. The most pressing issue on Katy Perry's mind seems to be telling everyone I Kissed a Girl, the song that has dominated contemporary-hit airwaves this summer."

No attention to be given to the segments concerning 'protest songs' or the USA.

That's all there is to my doodling. I'll would now love to pass the pen on to the Jitler next. *a-hyugk*

No comments: