Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey Dood (spelt backwards is still dood)

It's another same-day-nearly-same-title-posts ain't it?

Fine by me.

My week has been awesome. London Board is being very nice and giving us all nice long three week holidays. And I only started 4 weeks ago. Go London!

But during this first week of holidays, I shall have to attend replacement classes for Law. The lecturer didn't make it to college the first week, so, we have to replace all those hours. But no pain.

College classes are fun and you actually leave the class/seminar/lecture-room/theatre/theaterette. (Bah, in HELP we call our classrooms by so many different names) smarter.

Show off new Law knowledge corner: Did you know? That you could rape your wife and not be charged?

I still do have LAN classes though. LAN sucks (haha, me being funny). The subject is a mess, the lecturer a bigger mess. I can't make heads or tails of the damned thing. Won't rant about LAN here, God knows how much more banging LAN can take (haha, being funny again).

I shall end this post with a haiku:

haiku's confuse me
they often don't make much sense
refrigerator

No comments: