Thursday, August 14, 2008

I need a graph paper.

Or else I can't finish my report. Deng.

I was in Physics today idling away with my G-Soft Blue; staring at a page filled with sines, cosines, tangents, thetas and several zillion values of N bursting out from two points.

Mr.Suresh told us to resolve these lovely components into this-that and what not. On top, find "moments" -or ,or, or at least I think that was the instruction.

I'm beginning to think, maybe taking Physics up as a fourth subject wasn't such a good idea after all. A-levels Physics is ugly-ing painful. Who the fuzz cares about forces lah. Its not that it isn't interesting ( I love lessons ), but to make painful questions just to confuse our understanding of concepts; is such a lousy way to learn.

Spacing Phys out.

I miss my friends so much. I haven't heard from a good deal of them in a while. And those that I see once in a while in College, I don't catch up much with. It's like passing, but we're not exactly sharing. So I miss those people too (eventhough I see them every other day)

Don't worry about me you two. I'm not regretting anything about choosing to do Physics ( I know you so well Cheeks), I'm just slightly frustrated it doesn't come naturally to me like Biology or Chemistry.

And I'm so out of shape. I tried dancing like a slut in my room just now, and it aches all over now. Even the butt (which, just to let you two know, has never EVER happened before). Jeez.

Wanna sign up for Gym or make a weekly-workout session together? I'm serious.

Love you fuzzzzzziees.
PS : Lee-sah also tak kena NS. Cheers~~
PPS : Picnic isn't such a bad idea. But seriously. What are we doing tmr?

No comments: