Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Choo Choo Shoe

Chuga chuga chuga chuga,
Chuga chuga chuga chuga,
Choo~! Choo~!

Lol. Go Youtube > Charlie the Unicorn. For the sake of your sanity, do it!

Indeed the week's been great. Felt like it was the holidays, speaking of which, these bunch of people from HELP's A-Levels will be getting 3 weeks of them starting from tomorrow. *sneezes*

But hey life is unfairly fair so... whatever la. This week and next week is going to be all about Art, art and art! The latter, which is no different from the rest, includes a presentation and teng teng teng, an art exhibition!

Wohohoho, no I am not fondling with the lie detector, it's true! We were suppose to been at it for 10weeks already and I am pretty excited myself, not that we did anything for that last 10 weeks, but we started last week and I suppose we are on the right track.

I hope I can rake up some wealthy patrons to drop by college and check out some of me and my team's work, lol.

In similar news : (adapted from jomkiteblog.blogspot.com; Nur Lisa)

The magical realm of inspiration has been generous lately. I've got quite a number of toothily charismatic pictures of Jal and career threatening ones of Ming (which I would restrain until he denies me of my routine full body checkups, if ever). But to be fair to our beloved 'separuh' counterpart, here is one of me and Jal.

Spread the love ;)

See ya!

1 comment:

Renee said...

waliao!!! ck.ni cao lame wei!