Monday, August 4, 2008

P-rocks-C-yourworld-D-soobad.

Boooooo to MTV Asia Awards.

It is so very very obvious, PCD's performance at Genting last weekend has been tampered with by the Msian Government.

Why'd they have to do that. It totally beats me. Cheeks reckons it's because the Agong's wife jealous the Agong is getting excited with these hot-chicka-lidas on stage. So she decided to meddle with their performance.

Maybe. I wouldn't put anything pass her.

Anyways. The song is off the hooks. I LOVE PCD. Always have and always will! They sure know how to put on a show these chiqs. It doesn't even matter that Carmit left them to five. At least the dance routines look more well-balanced out now.

I have them on my phone now. And was listening to it at LAN classes and started bobbing my head uncontrollably. Mr. Teoh thought I was insane.

I call it DOll-Domination effect babeh!


The Pussycat Dolls will release their new album “Doll Domination,” on September
16th via A&M/Interscope records.


I can't wait. Tee Hee.
Check out their performance at MTV MOVIE awards 2008
That was the real deal.
Total doll domination man.

No comments: