Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wall-E gets two.


Its magical, this Wall-E.

I know I shouldn't go on and on about it.
But its so special. I teared at a few scenes.
Robot-emo man, no other than Pixar can pull that off.
Sextaple thumbs up, if theres ever sucha thang.

Swiftly moving along.

Had the best time ever at YumCha just now.
Ong kia, you seriously never change wan loh, the buttons are still not used it seems.
Wai Yann! Seeing her is like Oh-em-Gee to the M.
Like, the hell.
I used to talk to her like every day?
And like now?
The hell!
Victoria! The bimbo who asked me how to cut garlic in scouts camp. And refused to eat veggie to avoid having to take a crap.
Or was that Ka Hui?
So good to see you guys again, well and still the same.


Nite before had BBQ and sleepover
(for like the bazillionth time, Amber stops barking when she sees me already) at Jal's.
BBQ was awesome. Had a real heart-to-heart in the end.
And it was awesome to catch up with Lei-Mi-Tim Florence.
And to catch up with Estee and.
Jess honney, your hair.









BOOM







Damn pao-cha.
Geng the hell.

Thats about it for this weekend.
No pictures. Just read you lazy bitches.

toodles~

PS : For old time's sake Seckie, I'm not emoooo.
PPS : thats the first time i used photoshop!

No comments: