Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cats And Sex

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Today, it has been confirmed by a some-what professional (my uncle who adores cats but isn't qualified as a vet yet reads enough about cats) that my cat is indeed pregnant again. Best part is, he says shes been pregnant for quite some time already and should be giving birth soon.

Mom and I are totally pissed off at her for getting herself pregnant again AND we're giving her the silent treatment now. I refuse to layan my cat for a week for being so promiscuous. What is her problem? My neighbours have got two cats (who are both female) and they don't get pregnant. Why can't she stop being such a ditsy slut and let some random cat just stick it in?

Oh goodness, now in a few weeks time we'll have a whole new set of kittens to deal with. All the cleaning and closing of doors (to keep them from scratching and peeing everywhere). Its going to be so annoying taking care of these soon-to-come rascals.

Not to forget, we already have two adolescent kittens to deal with presently in addition to the ones that are about to come. What if Fox decides to take after her mother and become the next neighbourhood whore? Oh My goodness.

Thats it, screw the pain. I shall suggest to Mom and Dad to neuter all the female cats since none of the family can keep the penises of the neighbourhood out of their behinds. Its time to take some action.

And I am very pleased that it is raining again. It's making me feel so comfartable this cool weather.

No comments: