Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Opinions Are Like Assholes, Everyone's got One

I'm spending yet another boring day at home, doing nuts and watching television, while everyone else is out there making something out of life. I even started practicing my organ so frequently I'm now able to play my arrangements flawlessly. So you can imagine how MUCH time I have.

So in the spirit of killing my boredom, I joined this open chat thing with my neighbours at the park. No I'm serious, I know it sounds totally "Desperate Housewive"-y; but it's true. We have a chat group around my area. It's mainly old geezers, old women, really really young kids and erm.. really really young kids. Heck, I think I was the only one there going through the teen-adult crisis.

Basically, all these people talk about are their children. The old geezers complain less and praise more, and the old women... well they're old women, so you can expect alot of bitching on their part.

"Aiyah, My Son arh ask me go for blood test arh! So mah fan dunwan go!" *in canton*
" Good lar, at least he cares, mine doesn't even ask me for blood" *in canton*
" Aiyoh, blood only marh I gave soo many times! As long never ask money!" *in canton*

*everyone giggles*

" Whats wrong with asking money? My son still stays with me. I think its okay to give money, whats so funny ?? " *in canton*

Note that the old geezer's son still stays WITH him. Not he stays with his son. My god, what a loser. The old geezer is probably about 75 years old and his son is probably in his thirties (my guess). Isn't it like about time to move out already?

But then again it's just my opinion; and they're like assholes. Everyone's got one.

fana, aida me and lisa

Sigh I miss chatting with people from my age like my besties. We don't bitch about children and how they mistreat us. We bitch about parents and friends who are mistreating us. At least I can relate to that. I mishhhh you guys so so very much.

PS : Happy Birthday Lee-sah! You know I love you!

No comments: