Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bye Bai Fridays

Yes like Cheeks said, I am leaving FRidays for good today. Its quite depressing actually (especially the way Cheeks put it), I'll definately miss the place. Spending a whole two months slaving away there wasn't the most pleasant memory I'd say I have.

Plus, before I left today, the guys shagged me and threw me into the HUGE dusbin behind. AND poured mustard water (with God knows what inside) on me..

BUT I still feel so so berat hati. If you know what I mean.

To everyone that I met in FRidays.

Vernon, Kugan, Shikin, Priscila, Naif, Noel, Sumitha, Mark, Roland, Babu, Rakib, Wai Meng, Joanne, Andrew, Sutha, Babul, Arjun, Chandra, Suresh, Nowell, Sukhvin, Dasheni, Balvinder, Rozali, Azimi, Tatchana, Eva, Nicole, Katrina, Rachel, Daniel, Mike, Alwyn, Dennis, Shamni, Santin, all the BOH people!~~, Dean, Daniel, Delaila and of course MR. JAMES!

I love you guys alot, you've taught me so much I could never learn from school. Especially those from foreign countries. You've made me realise how lucky I am throughout these two months.

My single biggest regret working there is that I didn't take any pictures with you guys. Honest.


But I did manage to swipe just this one picture. Sigh, I'll miss being a SPG there. Bye bye guys!~

No comments: