Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The heART of War

On this day, the eve of Valentine's, I'm just giving myself sometime to prepare for the upcoming monstrosity that is Valentine's Day, which is tomorrow, which means I'll be going to..... WAR!!!!

That's right, not exaggerating, tomorrow Friday's will be like a warzone, a battlefield stained with heart-shaped balloons and mushy mushy language flying astray hitting any innocent waiter and waitresses who engages with the enemies, they will be ruthless, they will be unmerciful, they will or at least try their very best to be... romantic.

To add to the fear is General James' unquenchable optimism about our capabilities as his finest soldiers, with strict orders to not turn down any reservations, the odds are piling up by the double. Things are not looking good, things will not be good.

But not to fear, we've come up with special countermeasures. We've decided to dress up in pink polo T-shirts that says "Be My Valentine?" at the back. We've worked our butts off to trap the place with heavy decorations that definitely captures the Valentine's day spirit. On top of that, backed with praise from the President, our General's morale has greatly boosted so we shouldn't be treated too harshly... yea right.

Enough with this crap...

Tomorrow will be literally the doors of hell being opened, and apparently it has to open at Friday's. With the number of reservations coming up to 30++ and undoubtedly increasing as I am blogging, it will just make matters worse. I'll need all the help I can get, coffee, 100 plus, milo, panadol, hot water to soak my legs, prayers and whatever that will help! Oh goodness... I just can't wait, can't wait to catch a glimpse of hell on earth. Oh well cheer up Cheeks! After all its triple pay!(i hope)..

This is totally great. Oh well I already spoke my mind, telling you what I think or mostly what is going through my mind. If you don't mind I'll have to excuse myself now to prepare for tomorrow's upcomings. I pray I can make it back alive to post another post. Wait for my good news!

No comments: