Wednesday, February 11, 2009

say no. to all things emotional.

"Hey Ming! Let's take a picture"

shuffles lifelessly, "Why don't I take the picture for you guys?"

"Errr. sure. But you haven't been in many pictures already, is that okay?"

awkward pause.

"Yeah, definitely. Don't worry about it"

i have been subconsciously avoiding cameras for a while now. This is a known fact I've yet to admit to you guys. Maybe it's because I've lost interest in taking pictures, or, just maybe, i hate seeing the depression and the emptiness registering on my face at every frame.

at first, i pretended it was all a state of mind- but when i look into the few pictures that i did take last Saturday, it's obvious. I look tired, sad, drained, empty - like a broken ragdoll. If not for project purposes, I would have avoided the lenses altogether.

haha. sometimes, you have to clutch onto your stomach to avoid the pain spilling out of your gut.

wrong time to buy a powerful pair of lenses, brother jit ;)

2 comments:

arobotnamedlisa said...

ohh no, emo .

takpe takpe, we'll be seeing you on friday , so hang tight to your stomach .

:)

arobotnamedlisa said...

oh and i've decided what i want for my birthday is to bump into pharrell - when he comes down for the sunburst festival - as i'm innocently walking along kl .

no, wait , that was supposed to be my birthday wish .

he's so sexy oh my goddd . :}}}