Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back from lokap

So where was I the past couple of days? Cibai Microsoft decide to lockdown my Windows after a reboot. I couldn't log in because everytime I do, an error pops up saying something is preventing Windows from properly validating my Windows or some crap.

Don't make conclusions just yet, I have a valid Windows license. But of course my copy of Windows was fake, but I still have a license!

But whatever.

Good news this time around though, I was able to salvage my data and reformatting the computer at the same time.

This brings me to another topic, computer shops are very unprofessional. They only ever have one word in their dictionary, REFORMAT! But what about all my precious data you ask, well they will tell you what you already know, it will be wiped. I don't see much hope in them upgrading their lexicon anytime soon so one word of advice, literally, BACKUP.

Oh,

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY(you already know what that means ;)) Sarah!

So thats all for today, I'll get back to rigging up my computer back to its old self and finally be able to fiddle with my Wacom. Yeap! =D

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

hurrah ! congrats cheeks.

tablets rool. :D