Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh boy....

Hahahaha, kenakan poor CK for buying his tablet....

I sympathise with you, CK, cause I too seem to be included in your 'I-bought-something-without-first-telling-ming-but-am-not-apologetic-about-it' group.

Anyway, first things first, I've not been keeping tabs with the blog. Reasons:

1. Lit work is getting tough. Have to do coursework, and guess what, we get to make our own questions. Eg, did Shakespeare, in his works, Much Ado About Nothing and Othello, condone or object the treatment of Elizabethan women.

Yeah, so it's a big pain (sorry to be complaining about college).

2. Diablo 2 : LoD. TCP/IP Games with my bro. 'nuff said.

And since we are giving shout-outs.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SARAH!

This is my fav so far,


Taken with: thing-i-bought-without-telling-ming

2 comments:

arobotnamedlisa said...

huahuahua

dslrs are the shiznit .

fer shizzle .

Jal said...

hahahaha

preach it sistah

preach it.