Friday, February 27, 2009

Megan Corkrey

Yes. The time has come.

It's....American Idol.


I don't know if we have ever posted anything regarding the super, mega, money churning reality show that is American Idol. If so correct me if I'm wrong but:

First!

Note: If you did not get the above reference, I highly suggest you go back to your level 16 snugglepuffdragonsheba on Neopets.


Megan Corkrey, a single mom from Salt Lake City, Utah blew me away during audition round and was my clear choice for winner of American Idol.

She is unique. That's all I have to say. And unique is in.

Sure hitting those high notes and having long rifts and runs are great, but if you now notice, those sort of things are common. Those making waves in the industry are the ones that can stand out form the pack inotherwords: unique.

The Killers, Coldplay, Feist, Lily Allen all of these voices in my opinion are unique and can easily be differentiated from other artists on the air.

Megan Corkrey is on that list. PS: So are many others, don't get me wrong.

Alas, American Idol has once again dissappointed. Megan Corkrey did not make it to the top twelve (not including Wild Card Round though).

But, words can only say so much.

Enjoy.



Edit: MTV had this to say about her.

No comments: