Sunday, February 8, 2009

19

Turning 19 was oK. not the horrendous affair of getting older- as I've previously imagined.

the guys came over, and had steamboat that my Mum prepared. hung around for a bit, played some mafia, and loads of laughter.

gegambar all with Estee, Wee Kiat and Sarah. shucks lah, i need to get a new camera pronto!

wish you could've been there Lisa (dgn. Fana and Aida) I miss you guys so terribly much. I thought of bringing you guys to my place, but the food semua tak halal. not nice la den. kan?

and lookie! Sarah/ CK / Jit yang gave me the Twilight series. AHHHHH! It was all so special. They wrapped one book (twilight) and hid the others in my book shelf. It wasn't until much later that I noticed my new addition of books. it was awesome! thank you so much guys.

i know Sarah thought a LOT about the perfect present to get me. and it was PERFECCTT HONEY! =D. You gave me Edward Cullen and the perfect love story, all in one gift.

thank jooooooo guys!
PS : I would love anything you give me neways =P

so, yeah, that was it. thanks for coming to celebrate with me the rest of joo.

one thing was different this year tho.

i made a different birthday wish, after 4 years.

change is coming y'all.

lisa. up for a late celebration? huey ee dgn flo pun belum celebrate with me ;D oh wait, someone's birthday pun sedang mendatang right?

heee heeeee. what you want?

No comments: