Friday, March 21, 2008

I hate computers

No, you have not read the title wrongly.

I hate hate bloody freaking hate computers.

It's like everytime I have something important to do; or to be exact, EVERYTIME I have to PRINT something. The bloody computer gets all pms-y and will never work the way I want it to. Worst still, I print using Double A A4 papers which are thick and expensive AND probably costs double the amount of trees to make them.

But does the computer and his "user-friendly" printer cares? Nuuuuuu.

So it leaves me frustrated after 3 hours of trying to print a dumb form, with many wastage, because every paper I feed into the printer prints something absolutely fugly or illegible. WHEN it does finally print properly, the computer acts up and the said form is printed half way and the other half is not printed.

As I said, I bloody bloody freaking hate computers.

Thanks to Lisa (my super computer heroine) whom is only bested by Cheek himself, I managed to avoid tearing the printer apart with just a phone call to get her to print the forms for me.

I love my friends ;)

I think what I need is a computer course or a Dummies guide book or a friend who majors in "dealing with computers for complete idiots".

Yessshh. Anyone I know taking that course?


No comments: