Friday, January 8, 2010

oO;

Jal. Do you still have that epic SMS i sent you when I failed my driving test or did it die along with your smexy-blue-flip-DanHumphrey-Motorola?

pls pls pls pls tell me you have a copy of it somewhere.

I had so much free time today (boss MIA due to FLU i managed to spread to him over the week), I literally read a year's worth of Rachel Yau's blog. No, i am not stalking. I am just merely looking for amusement and her blog is amusement. if you want to read, click on click.

that was when i stumbled across her post about failing driving, and I was reminded of how frustrated i was when i failed. i threatened to cabut the JPJ's janggut wei. Damn ganas. And the amount of swearing i did, this lifetime shall not be enough for forgiveness.

and now, nearly 2 years later, i am still a disaster of an excuse for driving.

i am NOT proud.


forward the sms to me if you ever find it. EPIC-ness.

P/S : why the fishsticks all the fashion ppl like to spam ppl's cbox wan ah? >.>

No comments: