Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank you aunty, you are a very good human

Today has been a joyous occasion. Today is a Sunday. Sunday is a good day, and so was mine.

I have been struggling with my sexuality for quite some time now. Shocking isn't it? I know, how could such a confident young chap such as I struggle with something so basic as gender. But as I wept for the disappointment of my degree course syllabus, I stumbled upon the light that sets the record straight once and for all..



In udder news (;D), some of you might or might not have noticed that the ground has been shaking lately. "Oh em gee!It can't be!" you say? Well it's true folks, I have a Facebook account. For those waiting for an excuse from me to redeem myself, I signed up only to get in touch with this acting gig I got (more details later in life). Apparently Facebook has built a strong repertoire for being a very good way to stay informed about events and I just want to benefit from that.

Although I have to admit, I didn't expect Facebook to be so much fun and I'm not talking about all the gifts you can send to each other or games you can play, rather, I'm talking about the amount of emails I have been getting about friend requests and writings on my wall. It's weird I know, but receiving 5-6 emails on average every time I log onto Gmail has brought me such unexpected joy which I cannot comprehend why. But whatever it is, keep 'em coming I say!

No comments: