Tuesday, January 6, 2009

no. it's time to take matters into my own hands.

not that they weren't in my own hands before that. i'm just applying a tighter grip this year.

before that;

Euck!!! College starts on Jan the 8th and it's making me feel tres' Anna Nicole Smith minus the heavy bosoms and the lousy fashion sense. This holiday is so short! Unfair unfair! I have issues with this incredibly short break.

backing up;

Ok. So I have come up with several fat-fighting principles i will abide with throughout the year in hopes of winning this never-ending fatwar with myself. no excuses.

do not try to talk me out of it Lisa. as much as everyone's apparently only kidding about me being fat, i always say : there is some truth in jester. and it's incredibly chic to always think you're fat and always be doing something about it anyways. so thank goodness for that, i fall right into place! (the chic-ness that is)

2009 Fat Rules written by moi:

1. i shall only eat half of any portion presented to me.
with the exception of ice cream and starbucks, i will always eat half of everything given to me. if i were buying them myself, i'll only buy half of what i'm thinking of eating. even if it was a slice of grapefruit. in the case of unhalf-a-bels, I'll give away the halves.

2. i shall not be obssesed about any delicious food and go on missions to eat them on a weekly basis. like that totally to die Caesar's Salad from the very appropriately named Delicious! cafe. and Hokkien mee from that horribly disgusting Ah Wah near jalan 222. This rule is with the exception of ice cream and starbucks of course. those are my vices.

3. i shall not eat more than 1 thing during lunch.
this is a rule only fellow Taylorians will understand. No more eggtarts, waffles, and Daily Fresh! corn-in-a-cup after a sating lunch at wherever. there shall no longer be such a thing as closing a meal properly with something sweet. and you've guessed it, this is with the exception of ice cream and starbucks!

4. no more Happy food.
if i'm upset, i'd either go home and turn on GossipGirl or stay somewhere with air conditioning and a fashion maggie. or, maybe, go to Starbucks down the road and smell the coffee beans there.

5. sadly, no more McMuffins from McD's (sausage or egg or sausage with egg)
probably the worst rule ever. noone hates the McMuffins. on the contrary, everybody loveees it. But i read somewhere it's one of the most fattening food ever in McDonald's history, and that's saying a lot, right next to all the other McD goodies such as McFlurry and the totally to die nuggets. sorry my baby McMuffin; maybe I'll eat you again in 2010, when I'm aneroxic.

apart from the ice cream and Starbucks exceptions; my principles are completely foolproof. sometimes i wonder how i come up with these brilliant ideas to improve life. i swear, i could do anything.

tres' intelligent i am.
chiao'xx

No comments: