Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the feeling is complimentary.

Hey doods. I'm back from Seremban. Actually, only went back for about a day or so. This CNY has been cut short for some reason or the other. but i had a great time.

feeling mildly constipated now from having too much good food at a go (sea cucumbers, mushrooms, fat choy, mandarin oranges, kai kiok, pork, pork, pork and pork, lots of prawn, fish etc...)

yep. fat week it is. also, i found out that mandarin oranges actually make you feel thirsty and constipated! I didn't know fruits did that?

sooo. are we having a party for the gang or are we not? We must have a CNY party when everybody gets back. heeee! I think Sarah will be back today, if I'm not mistaken?

fill me in yo. on your celebrations.

anddd. not that I'm hinting for my birthday;
but I would really really love the Topman pullover with the V-cut collar. and a beanie. and the Twilight series, and a fedora, and Vans, and a iPod touch/nano.

just thought i might drop a few subtle hints to make choosing presents easier ;)

opps! i did not just say that.

i'm not hinting yo!

No comments: