Tuesday, August 18, 2009

like a worn-out pair of jeans

sometimes you just get so tired of giving a damn about every single itsy-bitsy detail of life. you just want to stop washing those jeans despite them being dirty because it is so much more comfortable to wear something you didn't give a damn about.

exactly. i am very tired of giving a damn.

i lost my copy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn last week. i'm really sorry. those books meant the world to me, and you have no idea how heartbroken i am. i' m not even bothered to rebuy them. it isn't the same anymore. sorry guys.

and somebody said something to me today that i found both offensive and slightly rude to my well-being. it challenged my beliefs and standings-- which i really don't like at all.

all in all, a very bad day indeed.

4 comments:

CK said...

I disagree because nothing beats the feeling of putting a fresh pair of jeans, no matter how worn out it is, I should know <,<. Though I do not understand your metaphor, if its about jeans, I guess keep on washing it. I believe its worth it.

Unknown said...

your blog is more informative but i come here to watch two and half men witch i not got it from here.

CK said...

Well dorsey, this blog isn't about that show. It is about 3 of us friends in REAL LIFE. Sorry for disappointing you but I hope you know that now and stop asking for the show because this blog IS NOT about the show.

DS Blog said...

Interesting!

The latest fashion trend in apparels today is the skinny jeans that give you a lean look. However, if you are unable to get into those, you would also be happy to put on those wide legged pants or trousers that are also hot with the fashionistas. When worn with a short narrow top and a slim fit jacket along with high heel shoes, this combination would look cool and give you that much longed for lean look.

Try it out this season!