Thursday, August 13, 2009

Augustus Bestus

So like August has been and is going to be the best month I've ever have, I think, I hope lol. Why?

After LOUD09, things has been so relaxing, so much so that i've procrastinated so much yet of course delivered my work, but dota-ing countlessly in between. Ahh such bliss.

But that's college life, which is coming to an end this week. After that is 3 weeks break! And that's the best part. First of all, is the time off that I want and need, obviously. Secondly, Final Fantasy Dissidia is coming out August 25 and September don't look too shabby as well with a few other games on the lineup, like Persona, and maybe even Soul Calibur 0.0.

But!! Probably the best news of all I've heard today(no Arsenal haven't sign anybody yet, dammit) is that.. wait for it...

FAT PRINCESS IS COMING TO THE PSP WOOHOOO!!!

That's right. I was so happy when I read wikipedia that a PSP version of the game is under development. What's the deal? Fat Princess is a multiplayer game(up to 32 players simultaneously) with the concept being capture the flag. Instead of a flag, players need to rescue their princess from the enemy. However, to make things abit more special, you can collect food and feed your hostage princess to make her fat so that it makes it harder for your enemy to carry her back to their castle.

I know right?

It's so clever and direct, it's genius! Man, can you believe it? Hahaha this is awesome. The current game is only out on the PS3, which can be downloaded through the PS Network. There is 5 different classes in the game, a worker, archer, warrior, mage and forgot 1 more(healer I think) what already. Here is a preview from youtube.




This is the official logo


Yes, The time for the reign of the PSP has come. COME ON FAT PRINCESS!!

P.S. : And as always, a tune. Enjoy!

I'm Not Alone by Calvin Harris

No comments: