Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wayarles

Hey babes! Missed me? Probably not tapi I will muka tebal sikit and assume you all did and say I miss you all too! =D

First I should explain my hiatus la kan? The last 3 weeks or a month or so has been really super-duper busy for me. From Assignments --to--> Work --to--> Futsal --to--> Youth Camp Prep --to--> Youth Camp --to--> Catching up with sleep. College life don't get more harder than this.

So yea, I have been busy with all of the above. Assignments are pretty much done so thats one less gorilla off my back. Work will stay for awhile I guess, have set a new goal for myself which is to earn myself a bamboo tablet! (Just want to apologize to my fingers for putting em' through the grind and risk them ending up like Sutha's leg 0.0, inside joke). Then there is futsal. Man I haven't ran so much in months but had a great time with the guys. (a tip from me, never play futsal before work.. not funny i tell you, not funny..)

Then comes Youth Camp...

WOOHOOOO!!!MAJORLY!!

Camp rocked socks and shoes and kayaks man. Well you might say I'm biased since I am part of the committee but seriously it rocked. Thank God it was held somewhere other than Peacehaven, this time in a NS camp. The place, Benum Hill Resort, was uber huge, packing a lake, football field, basketball court, futsal court, flying fox and stuff. Above all though, was the fulfillment of the camp theme, which is Encountering God! We had the benefit of the 1AM band (for those who went for L.O.U.D. concert, they were the band with the uber chun video and a guitarist that looks like Cheng Hong) and their ever animated pastor, Pastor Cathryn to preach to us and help usher in God's presence. Of course not forgetting when Chee Kong is involved in planning games, it ends up being out of this world, and it was. Lol jk, all glory and praise to God!

But going through that has increased my sleeping debts to idunnohowmanyhours and signs are showing that I need to pay them off, urgently.

Oh yea! What's a CK post without a bit of geek? After more than a month of resisting, I finally got my PC a Belkin N Wireless Adapter. Long story short, its something like a thumbdrive that allows your PC to go online wirelessly! But its not a modem. I am totally for wireless technology. My keyboard is wireless, my mouse was previously wireless but it eats too much cheese and now my internet is wireless too. I mean, why not?



Get in!

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

shaun the sheep is Da Man !