Saturday, December 20, 2008

Psst! Christmas is next week ;)

O. M .G

I never felt so sexy about a song since Missy Elliot's Lose Control. and that's saying a lot, that song was the queen of sexah.

But i'm telling you, Britney's new hit, Circus is giving Missy a run for her money. and the video is absolutely inspiring. The Queen is just one of those people that bring dance back to life. How i miss the good old days, just watching her. No true dancer can resist it's infectious beats.

click me, to listen and be amazed.

also! I caught Good Luck Chuck on HBO just now. it was pretty good, tho I can't stand JessiA. She's so pretty, it makes you sick. Dane Cook wasn't too bad either, beary funny guy. I suggest watching it.

Okay I'm pissed. Can't seem to load the whole poster, only the half with Dane Cook in it. URGH.

There's a racier movie poster with Dane Cook in his tighty blackies hugging JessiA. But let's just keep this blog 18 below friendly okay?

whats a ming blogpost without some sex isn't it? ;)

xoxo.

1 comment:

arobotnamedlisa said...

HAHA i caught that too .

comel la jessica alba .