Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I need a breather and GossipGirl pronto, else I'll go nuts.

What is wrong with everyone recently? it seems like being flaky is the in thing right now. I don't normally do this on the blog, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

You bet I'm pissed off. I absolutely despise flakers, and if you don't know what that means; you're probably the few people I'm bitching about. Next time spare the excuses and just be frank that you can't make it. Oh and don't do it five minutes before Christmas, it was such a spoiler. I was actually having a good time before that.

Obvy D since flaky is in right now, I shall employ it in the future as well. I have to keep up with today's trend, no?

having all that out, on a lighter note....

WAIT. there's no lighter note. My extended family are over at my place too and it's driving me up the wall. PATIENCE! Christmas should be the day for the Lord and I am NOT letting this spoil it. Today is not about me.

xoxo

No comments: