Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh G,

I swear, I am more afraid of exams than I am of the Saudis witholding their precious oil.

Not because it's stressful or anything (not that it isn't) but it's making life devastatingly un-fab for me. I feel depressed so often, i'm losing weight. Which probably is the silver lining of this obstacle "so they say".

And to my darling, it's okay to be paranoid, even if there's absolutely nothing to be paranoid about. Put it this way, all girlfriends have to be paranoid about their bfs sub-conciously. That way, when something is up, everyone can't tell you "I told you so" and you'll feel better about it. But if nothing is up, well, at least you're playing the cards right and being safe. You get me? It's a little like that whole Saudi thing all over again, coming back to my case in point. You just have to learn how to do it subtlely.

AM I absolutely spot on or what?
i'll host a paranoia party for you when my ickie exams are over

xoxo.

No comments: