Tuesday, September 1, 2009

what if the sword does not fit me?

exams. exams. exams. mahai. exams. pukimak. exams

i have my A2 trials tomorrow, for those who are wondering (wtfbbq why this yongming forever having exams wan), yes, i couldn't agree more. i myself don't understand why i'm always having exams. it's really draining.

but on the brighter side, once the trials are over; i have about a month to the actuals then another month after that to total freedom. i can almost taste the sweet joy of November and December. the eternal breaks! i wonder what i'll do this year to fill up my gap time.

especially this year, i want to do something special and private for myself. Uni begins next year for me, and i don't want to waste the only free time i have before that inevitable leap.

so God bless, i would find something worthwhile to do.

Jit, how ru lahhhh. so busy until no time to update us on your life?

love love love!

No comments: