Tuesday, September 1, 2009

really, truly, honestly

So like I'm not your ordinary movie buff or buffet(dude = dudette, buff = buffet, get it? kill me la) but that doesn't mean I don't like movies. No, I mean, Yes, I do like movies. I even sometimes fish around for news of upcoming movies that I really want to watch. I usually have a few, but I usually don't watch them because... well because of a few reasons, like laziness, or tak de teman, but more often than not, its due to poor memory. Well usually I forget which movies I want to see.

So to curb that obviously bad habit of forgetfulness, I shall make a list of movies I want to watch in the near future after another bout of watching trailers on youtube.

1. 9 (9-9-09)



I'm quite into post-apocalyptic stuff. When I stumbled upon this trailer and found out that Tim Burton has a hand in this, plus its an animation, it's a no-brainer. Looks, sounds, feels epic, no?

2. Toy Story 3 (10-6-2010)



Like come on, admit it. The first movie was probably the movie that changed your life. This is awesome. Toy Story 3. Like, b-awesome man.

3. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (18-9-2009)



I stumbled upon this a little while back and have been keeping tabs on it ever since. I thought I should put it here in case Uncle Alzheimer comes by. This movie is an adaptation of a children's book. An interesting story line you must say. Oh! Look out for a cop in shorts... this is so pg-13

4. Planet 51 (20-11-2009)



Muahahahha, another animation. Another interesting story line and doesn't that soundtrack sound familiar? Hoho.

5. The Fantastic Mr. Fox (13-11-2009)



Oh em gee. Stop motion and George Clooney. Haha this is so awesome. Must watch!

6. Sherlock Holmes (25-12-2009)



Haha finally a non animation on my list. A lot of people are critisizing this movie because it doesn't stick to the book because they decided to give Sherlock Holmes more of a tulanwarrior type of character. But it's all good ot me.

7. .... well Uncle Alzheimer caught again. I'm sure I have more to add to the list but nevermind. Until next time. 6 movies is alot already for me. So do me a favour, if you are thinking of watching any of these, ask me as well. please T_T

No comments: