Monday, September 21, 2009

Kero, Kero, Keroro!

Oh em gee, you all so need to watch this. Like S-R-S-L-Y. Make your life complete. Haha but then again I would sound like I am exagerrating if you don't understand what you are about to watch. If you ever heard or watched Keroro Gunso before, well here is one of their endings. I love this anime.



My favourite character is Tamama. I always thought it was a girl... but it is actually a guy. Nvm. It is the dark blue one. This anime is awesome.

I noticed that Sunrise produce really good animes that are really really funny. Remember Yakitate! Japan? It is produced from the same company which produced the Gundam series aka Sunrise and this one is another very funny one. I love how it is laden with pop culture references and they are genuinely funny, something another anime(bleach) can learn one or two things from.

I mean seriously Bleach is getting lame. Don't get me wrong, their fighting sequences are still the best, however when it comes to their comedic moments, they really really disappoint. It is so repetitive and lame. You feel that they chucked it in so that they can prolong each episode to make it lag behind the manga as much as possible, like as if fillers are not enough already. Haha sorry I just had to take a swipe at Bleach.

Another really really good anime is FMA: Brotherhood. Their comedic moments are awesome, which goes on top of an already sublime storyline. You can really feel the intensity when the real heavy episodes kick in. Good stuff. Oh well haha just had to rant about it. Of course its not like anyone is reading what I typed. But its fine.


"When you're mad, drink some milk and refill your calcium!"

No comments: