Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And I'm sorry, about you, and me

This can only mean one thing... THE END OF THE WORLD! AHHHH!!!

What thing? What the hell am I talking about? Well, I'm talking about the idleness of the blog! If you compare our blog to a lake, it is so stagnant that the algae population in it is like the population of Africa, to the power 42! And if there is any sign that the end of the world is near, this would be the it, not the movie 2012.

The last time I checked, if I'm not wrong, the Jitler had late night activities ( for the benefit of the tabloids, it's some acting workshop) every night for an entire week and the usual T4YP+The Platform occupying most of his time.

In Ming's case, he has been busy studying and working hard to be the Wannabe-Doctor-of-the-Year, an award awarded by the Award Awarding Association of Awarders. Not to mention he has also been preoccupied by A2 exams in September if I'm not mistaken. Haven't heard him curse vagina for 3 weeks, you say? Yeap it's that bad.

And myself? Well inbetween watching Top Gear and procrastinating, I've been very much bogged down by final projects after final projects. Ever since the start of August, the gate of hades had open and unleashed monster after monster amount of assignments. To make things worst, I found out about 2 months ago that beginning from this year, they have stripped us from the privilege of having free access to Sunway Lagoon, not that I care anyway, but I thought it would help make my situation seem worse. Note that I didn't include sleep anywhere in this paragraph... Haih...

So yea a quick roundup of what's happening in the lives of the ever-happening Two and a Half Men. Here have another present from me. See you all around!



P.S. : Just to update everyone, LOUD 2009, yes the annual concert event organize by my church is back and is being held this Sunday, 26 of July. The pre-concert events starts at 5pm and the concert itself will start at 7pm and the whole event will end at around 9pm. This year I am in-charge of the newly formed Multimedia Department, which is responsible to come up with some motion graphic videos, one of it being a background video to one of our band's song, much like something you see during award shows such as MTV or the Brit Awards. If you are able to find time this Sunday, please come and bring friends along too if you can. If you wanna come but got no transport you can drop me a message or call me and I will try to help sort things out. Hope to see you there!

Here is a promo video for the concert;

No comments: